Gavyamart Pure Desi cow ghee from Indian breed cows by shree Nandanvan Godham Mahatirth. Desi Cow Ghee is known as the golden medicine of Ayurveda, Gavyamart ghee is prepared ghee with Indian cows. Ghee is a must buying product in the households. It is widely used in India to make food tasty. It is served with rice, khichdi and dal. In summer it is poured in Aamras to make it palatable. This ghee is having very big demand from all India Customers.
- Made using traditional vedic process
- Bi-directionally churned
- Made by the rural communities
- High smoke point and safe for cooking
- Ghee is greatly revered in Indian Culture and has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years
- Direction: Use only before 6 Month from Date of Packaging.
- Origin of Product: India
- Legal Disclaimer: Desi Gay ka ghee (देसी गाय घी) Ghee should always be consumed with hot item. As food, Desi Cows Ghee made from indigenous breed of cow, from pure and fresh milk by traditional standards with pure smell and Indian taste with purity.
|Country of Origin
|Gavyamart Panchgavya Utpad Pvt Ltd
|Suitable for vegetarians
|Date of First Available
|13th April 2022
Shipping charge: $ 0
Enter your location to check delivery Add location
- Stock: 100
- Model: A2 (Pack of 2)
- Weight: 10.10kg
- Dimensions: 14.70cm x 10.20cm x 10.10cm
- SKU: Gavya015
- Location: India