Ayurveda is the way of finding traditional Hindu remedies for all kinds
of ailments and is a form of alternative medice with its origins in the
Indian subcontinent. Ayurvedic products have natural roots, herbs and
bark wood as their ingredients. These were widely prevalent long before
Western medicines came into prominence and the healing of the body was
done in the natural way, deviod of any side-effects. But, with the
introduction of medicines from the west, the practice of Ayurveda slowly
started dying out.
- Quantity: 200ml; Item Form: Oil
- Saturated fats in coconut oils not only increase the healthy cholesterol in the body but also helps to convert the bad cholesterol into good cholesterol
- It helps promote heart health and lower the risk of heart disease
- Hair Type: Dry hair types
- Usage: Apply to damp or dry hair. Massage the oil into the roots for a scalp treatment. It can also be rubbed over cracked, dry skin for it to be moisturised.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Coconut Oil