Havells PIR sensor is an electronic sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view.
- Portable, Easy to use: Compact size, easy to use, portable, handy
- Operating angle and range: Sense up to 3 meters range with an operating angle of 110 degree
- Multi-function: Can be used as a PIR Sensor as well as a torch
- Energy Saving LED lamp with PIR sensor
- Please contact_us on: [ 1800103 313 ][ 1800 11 0303 ]
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don't give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.